Terms & Conditions
1. To secure a place for your child at WMB Childcare Ltd, a two week’s deposit is required.
2. The nursery will hold the deposit throughout your child’s stay and will deduct it from your child’s final invoice, provided that a four weeks’ paid notice is given in writing before termination.
3. If you have made an overpayment, the deposit will be refunded.
4. The deposit is non-refundable if the place is not taken.
5. The notice period does not include the first four weeks after your child’s start date.
1. Termination of a place requires a written notice of four weeks, accompanied by payment.
2. If no notice is given to terminate a place, the nursery will charge and expect payment for four weeks’ fees from the parent/guardian.
1. The nursery reserves the right to terminate a child’s place or restrict access to the parent/guardian or child at any time without prior notice.
2. Termination may occur to protect the well-being of a child, other children, and staff, as well as to ensure the smooth operation and reputation of the nursery.
3. Disruptive behaviour by a parent or child that is deemed inappropriate or detrimental to the nursery environment may result in termination at the discretion of the nursery management.
1. Weekly payments must be made in advance on the first day of each week.
2. Receipts will be issued via our childcare web application or at the office.
3. Payment is required throughout the year until the termination of the contract.
4. Swapping of days is not allowed unless it is a permanent change and availability permits.
5. Defaulting on fees or advance payment may lead to immediate suspension or termination of the childcare place.
1. Full fees are required at the start of each term (September, January & April).
2. Fees are applicable even for sessions not taken due to illness, holidays, or any form of absences.
1. Fees are expected to be paid in full when staff training days listed in the Term Calendar are conducted.
2. The nursery has five (5) staff training days within the nursery calendar year.
3. Parents will be notified and sent a copy of the calendar at the start of the new school term in September. We may remind parent four weeks in advance of any early closure due to staff training or meetings.
1. All absences and sickness must be notified to the nursery, and fees are payable during these periods.
2. Fees cannot be refunded for sessions missed due to illness, absence, or family holidays.
3. If the nursery is forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control, fees will still be due.
1. All Bank Holidays (BH) will be charged at the normal rate.
2. Parents will be informed of the holiday dates in advance.
1. Fees are payable in full for all family holidays.
1. A written notice of four weeks is required to change your child’s nursery days.
2. Acceptance of the requested change is subject to availability and approval.
What Families Love About WMB Childcare
join WMB Childcare parent community
Join WMB Childcare’s Parent Community today and unlock a world of benefits! Enjoy exclusive offers, access to free childcare services, and stand a chance to win the prestigious CEO Scholarship. Connect with other parents, share experiences, and create lasting friendships within our warm and nurturing community. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your child’s development while gaining valuable rewards for being a part of our growing family.