The Vision – What We See!!
Our vision is our driving force. It has kept us going and is continually getting bigger. We are convinced that we can never do better than what we see. Our IN-SIGHT is day by day determining our OUT-LOOK.
The vision for the nursery was delivered to us in our 1 bed flat on Bowler Street on 17th December 2003. The words were very clear and precise –
"The liberators of Britain are behind prison doors. I will plant you there to lead the army I am raising from there. That is why I have preserved you all these years. I am starting you out today. BE READY". It was further confirmed in 2010 when God spoke to us from 1 Corinthians 3:10 that we have to build the children’s foundation wisely hence the name Wise Masterbuilders popularly known as WMB Childcare Ltd was born.
As Wise Masterbuilders we see:
- We see children that are brought up on a solid early years foundation and sound values.
- We see our children becoming agent of change within the society.
- We see our children becoming the leaders of the society.
- We see children that can make right and informed decision in face of peer pressure.
- We see children that epitomises the moral, spiritual and social values that our nurseries stand for.
- We see children that speaks and dialogue with the right words.
- We see children that are unique and not afraid to be different.
- We see children that are overflowing with joy and abundant peace.
- We see children that will become world changers by reason of their strong foundation.
- Finally, we see children that will become replicators of the Wise Masterbuilders grace.
At Wise Masterbuilders Childcare Ltd, our mission is very simple and well defined. We are convinced that at the root of every outstanding destiny is a solid foundation. When the foundation is defective, restorative work becomes more laborious.
What do we SEE……
We see children that are brought up on a solid early years foundation and sound values.
We see our children becoming agent of change within the society.
We believe that:
Every child is a potential leader and if wisely directed will become a great leader.
Every child is unique and if their uniqueness is embraced will produce unique impact.