GET FREE BROCHURES
Our Free Brochures about Safety, Play idea, Feeding etc.
- Our son has cerebral palsy and we were not sure whether he would be accepted in any nursery. However, when we approached Wise Masterbuilders Childcare Ltd at Carisbrook Day Nursery they took him on with open arms. Two months on our son has improved leaps and bounds.
Jerome Phikiso Dad
- Both my children attend holiday club at Carisbrook Nursery. Both Jacob and Ruben love coming to nursery and love the staff, especially Paris and Leanne. The staff are polite, kind and caring towards my children and treat them equally although I work at the nursery. All staff also ensure Rubens health needs are met
Claire Flannagan (mum)
- I must say it has been a pleasure having him in Carisbrook Nursery, nursery has brought him on so much, manners, speaking, colours. Thank you to all the staff Especially Claire for looking after my son Stephen.
C Mcdermott (mum)
- Since Holly has been coming to Carisbrook she has developed a lot of skills, she loves singing and she is also sharing with others a lot, and she loves all the staff.
- Tyler settled in well , staff are very nice and the nursery is clean and tidy.
- I like Carisbrook Day Nursery because all the staff are friendly and very helpful, I noticed they were taking good care of the children.
- Carisbrook Day Nursery is a good nursery because all the staff are helpful and great with the children, it’s a great atmosphere for the children to play and learn in at the same time, they look after the children well.
Louise Partington (mum)
- Carisbrook Day Nursery is a place where my daughter Priscillia feels safe. I could see a great change in her, and she loves coming to nursery every day.
- Millie loves coming to nursery and always come home full of joy, the nursery has helped Miliie’s speech improve, and she associates with other children.
Shannon Gray (mum)
- Shannon Gray (mum)
- My son has come far with his speech and other skills since being in the nursery.
- My son Derice and I feel really welcome at the nursery. Everybody is really friendly and warm , Derice is always asking can he come to nursery every day.
- The nursery is clean and organised, our son has greatly improved in most areas of life, like attitude, speech etc..
- My daughter and I find this nursery warm and welcoming, she always comes back home happy and I see that all her needs are met. Overall I would say that this is a nursery for every mum to really consider.
- My children have been coming to Carisbrook Nursery for two years now, all I can say is that the warmth of the staff and the working culture here is fantastic and I recommend it to every family
Tony and Elana’s dad
- I am rest assured that my child is in safe hands.
- Tolu has improved in talking and some other things, nursery is good for him. Tolus mum
- My son is a very lively and happy little boy since he started Carisbrook Nursery. He has become more confident and seems a much happier little boy, he’s improved on his speech, numbers and has become polite and cant get wait to get to nursery in the mornings.
- Seems more sociable, made friends very fast, seem’s more confident.
- She loves nursery can’t wait to go, has made loads of friends, staff are friendly, she’s more confident.
- My little boy loves nursery, he smiles every time we come in the door, my daughter also loves after school club and gets excited on route from school to nursery, staff are very good.
- Nice place for kids to play in and staff are all nice and good with the kids, my kids are well looked after by staff members “Love you all”.
Nathaniel and Sebastian’s dad
- This is a good nursery, my little boy absolutely loves it here, every day he would ask if he can go to nursery. Staff are friendly, helpful and really understand each and every child’s needs. So thank you to everyone at Carisbrook Nursery.
Sirra Njie (mum)
- Very good and friendly for every kid, Carisbrook Nursery is the best nursery.
- I was used to a previous nursery and did not know if Winstanley was going to live up to my expectations. I gave them a chance by giving them my two boys and so far I am very happy with everything, I can see improvements in my kids
Well done keep it up
Shiloh and Divine-Wisdoms Mummy
- My son has recently joined the nursery and we are more than happy with his progress so far. The staff are all friendly and really helpful, I am even considering bringing my daughter here as well, Well done!
- My son has recently joined the nursery as well. He is very happy I could see that as his development, we can see the difference in him, he is much more confident and active. As well his speech has improved. My son settled well in the nursery. I am very happy
- Cerys joined a little after I started she has made more progress in her speech and confidence, she enjoys being with all of the staff and children, She also has a good bond with her key worker Danielle and never stops talking about her at home, I am very pleased with the work everyone has done with her. Well done.
Diana Zengeni (Cerys’s Mother)
- The staff are very friendly, always happy to answer any questions and have a smile on their faces. I would highly recommend Winstanley Nursery to any parents looking for a bright spacious and lovely environment. Great service, Thank you all
Suher, Basel and Ella
- Nursery has been fantastic for Hollie. She has come on fantastic and I would like to thank all the staff. I would recommend this nursery to anyone, its great! Hollie is always so happy when we pick her up. She absolutely loves nursery!
- Both me and Shae’s dad are so happy with how Shae has come on since starting here and we would like to thank them all fir all their hard work. Not only are the staff great with our boy, they have been great with us as parents too! Shae loves it here and we can tell by his excitement every morning! Thank you
- I am extremely happy overall with the nursery. Reuben has ‘come on’ brilliantly ever since he started this nursery. Staff are brilliant, friendly and very professional, and above all Reuben is happy!! Much Appreciation
- I am extremely happy with the nursery. The staff are brilliant, friendly and happy all the time! Madison is very happy to be here.
- I have been delighted with the care Hillcity nursery
has given my son. They’ve consistently gone above and
beyond to ensure his experiences at nursery are
happy, engaging and rewarding. I’d wholeheartedly
recommend the nursery!”
- My child has a very good relationship with many of
the staff. She has an excellent key worker and
always enjoys sessions with you.
- Really friendly and easy to talk to people. Both my
children have been very happy there. They have done
a fantastic job in our children's development. I would
without doubt recommend Hillcity nursery
- I am very happy with the way my child is looked
after. Always smiles on arrival and never want to
come home. Lots of happy and smiling staff each day
- My son is very happy in the baby room he has
developed great bonds with the staff especially his
key person. I like the way the staff communicate well
with me and seeing all the wonderful things he does
is great. I love his learning journal and the
developmental updates I receive on a regular basis
- I am really happy about the nursery. My child really likes it. The staff and services is really helpful. Thanks very much
- find the nursery a helping hand for my children and they are doing well. Well done
- is changed every time. My son has improved in eating and he will sometimes will use potty at home. Everything is ok
- Robyn has settled very well into nursery and enjoys coming and doing different activities. I am very happy with the progress Robyn is making.
- Nohom is very happy here. He enjoys coming to nursery every day. Thanks.
- Xander is very happy attending nursery. I feel that he is making good progress. He is excited to arrive at nursery to see all his friends and he has come on a lot regarding his development.
Request FREE information pack
We would love to send you a full pack of information. Simply enter your details below and we will pop a pack in the post to you tonight